Friday 31 December 2010

My 5 Favourite Cards This Year

Hi,

The lovely Debby has decided to do a 'My Favourite 5 Cards from 2010' (and is offering a fabby prize of 2 PB transparent stamps too) and this was even more difficult then the Christmas Cards - in the end i chose cards or images that had a meaning to me :



I couldn't not include this one, as it was the first card i ever put on my blog and entered a challenge with, way back in April and i have never looked back



My first ever DT card for Valentines Monthly Challenge - thanks Clair for asking me to do the challenges



I bought this stamp when it was half price from Crafts U Love. I also love those Bo Bunny papers - Love Bandit, a well used MS Valentine lace punch and my new toy Tim Holtz distress inks, that i've used.



I managed to buy this stamp from a friend who no longer wanted it - but i do i just love the cuteness of it. I have also used vellum, which is an item i don't use very often, but i loved the subtle effect it produced, so will defintely use it again and also those fabby Basic Grey papers - Wisteria.



I love this cutie of a stamp, and i had been after it for a while - i already had it in a transparent set, but it was far too small. I also loved using the Basic Grey papers - two scoops and the colour for the cup and saucer are so far out of my comfort zone, but i think it works really well together.

Thanks for looking, Luv Sam x




6 comments:

tilly said...

5 super cards, hope you enjoy using your new bag and purse, hope you have money left to put in it lol
Tilly x

Claire said...

5 gorgeous cards Sam - have a fantastic evening and A HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hugs, Claire x

Annie said...

What stunning cards - really great choice.
Have a fab New Year's Eve and all the best for 2011.
Ann xxxx

Chrissy said...

More cutesey animals, love them all.
Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

gorgeous cards sam.i love the different images and colours.
happy new year hun :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful cards Sam and some of my favourite PB images too.
Thank you for joining in with my challenge.
luv
Debby